Moving To Australia? 3 Moves For IT Professional Submissions To The Australian Computer Society For A 189 Permanent Residency Vi

If you're an IT professional looking to move to Australia, chances are you're on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL). Every skilled occupation has a designated assessing authority based on industry. In your case, your application will be submitted to the Australian Computer Society (ACS). This puts you in a position to apply for the points-based Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189). This commentary showcases some moves for IT professional submissions to the ACS for a 189 visa with the assistance of migration agents.